Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

next week

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

next week we will pass 6 million hits (well maybe in 10 days )

and 4000 members

im working on getting the site far more trafic but gonna take time to acccomplish

also the "why i have dreadlocks" campain as more people add to it will help a hell of alot too

we are doing far better then i dreammed when starting this site..but we can..and should be doing better to really make an impact

weve had almost 300,000 ppl visit

if all the work we are doing together pays off id like to seethat be a mlillion by the end of the summer

its not very likely but its a goal to shoot for..and..10 million pageviews by the 2 year (aug 9th) mark

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:57:16PM
Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts

SE. You've done a really great job. Think of all those people you've helped along the way. That's very special. I believe you can hit 10million views before the 2year mark. Good news travels fast. For everyone one person who joins this site, they will tell 10x as many people.

You've got a good thing going. Keep it up

Frysy

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome keep up the good work all of u :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marcus Acosta
@marcus-acosta
13 years ago
53 posts
KelloKiKi, I think its a great idea to make a video for the "Why I Have Dreadlocks" campaign! If you click on the Introduce Yourself forum you will notice that I made a thread about the campaign under Featured Discussions. Feel free to read that for guidance and examples and I will add your video to the thread after you've uploaded it to Youtube. Great Job! Spread the word and encourage others to make videos for the campaign! I really think its going to help spread awareness! :-) -Marcus
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form