Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

fly kickz

Kickz
@kickz
13 years ago
6 posts
hey, i have nappy @ss hair normally i wore a fro or indivisual braids that were like dreads. I wore them for years people thought i had dreads so i figured that i would cross over to the fun side =]. i love my hair and ive been dreading since october 1 , 2010. im lookin forward to talking to all of you and sharing stories and just having fun !! holla at cha boy kickz

im retwisting my dreads since i got a lil new growth ill put up another pic when im finished prolly tomarrow
updated by @kickz: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
dont retwist them let the new growth dread on its own just leave em be retwisting wuill thin them and can even break em..just seperate and leave em alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kickz
@kickz
13 years ago
6 posts
ok, it looks like a little fro under some of my dreads in the front and on the side thats more then half of the dread what should i do to keep them more control3d ?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats totaly normal and how healthy dreads should be that protects the scalp and strengthens the roots as it grows those join existing dreads or become new dreads theres nothing that should be done just leave it and seperate and dreads that try to grow together (unless u want em to)

u see salon dreads with all that baldness around them and think thats normal but its not its very unhealthy and can cause dread loss or even permenant scalp dasmage and bald spots the best thing u can do is do nothing at all (except wash and seperate and moisturize as needed)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kickz
@kickz
13 years ago
6 posts
sounds good to me ive only been on this site for a hour or so and im already getting better dreads lol

Kickz
@kickz
13 years ago
6 posts
hey !! i think it is ive always loved my hair but my dreads are my physical interpretation of my spiritual expression lol i will have more pics up in a day or two maybe even today
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form