Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

'ello lovies

Shannon Rose
@shannon-rose
15 years ago
11 posts
i'm shannon. i'm a nurse and i live in southern oregon. i have been with my man for 11 years, we have 3 great kids at home and another grown. i am almost 40 years old. that is partially why i started dreading this year. my wandering in the wilderness is over, i'm entering the land of milk n honey, and my dreads symbolize my freedom. i did fall (stupidly) prey to the promises of dreadheadhq. because i'm a nurse, i couldn't simply stop brushing my hair. i didn't want to be totally cheesy and go to a shop. so i had my girlfriends do some sectioning and backcombing to get started. at least i'd have their energies locked up in there, right? from the jump, that didn't work out well. i've learned my lessons. many, many a mature dready kept telling me to simply leave them alone. now, my dreads are just doin' their thing, whatever that turns out to be. i do like it way better. lots of fun, seeing how they change over time. right now, they r at the shrinkage phase. fortunatly, i am well established in my job and my bosses didn't freak (too much). i also work nightshift, so don't really have to deal with doctors and such too often. dreads are pretty common in these parts, as well. that helps. love n light to all out there...shannon (aunty dread).
updated by @shannon-rose: 01/13/15 08:26:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hey im 42 and wekl i wanna wander the wilderness more and moreglad ya goyt your dreads sorted out and are lettin em do what they dothey look great on you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shannon Rose
@shannon-rose
15 years ago
11 posts
thanks...hoping to get some newer pics up soon. camera is outta commish at the moment. btw, i saw on another posting of urs that u use bronner's. that's what i use. it's the only thing i can seem to get rinsed out. i don't dilute it. should i? i only wash twice a week, unless i get grubby somehow and have to work. occasionally i put essential oil (a bit of jojoba with lavander or rosemary oil). what do u think of that?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea dilute it 12-1but i no longer uise it im hooked on just washhin with baking soda now Shannon Rose said:
thanks...hoping to get some newer pics up soon. camera is outta commish at the moment. btw, i saw on another posting of urs that u use bronner's. that's what i use. it's the only thing i can seem to get rinsed out. i don't dilute it. should i? i only wash twice a week, unless i get grubby somehow and have to work. occasionally i put essential oil (a bit of jojoba with lavander or rosemary oil). what do u think of that?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
Yes!!! Another woman in the medical profession!! Im hoping to start nursing school soon & already serve as a CNA & Doula :)I too decided to start mine off with manipulation for the same reasons!Welcome to the forum!! Cant wait to get to know ya better!Love
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form