Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello and how do you do.

Cody "53p71K_74nK"
@cody-53p71k-74nk
14 years ago
5 posts

Happend to just stumble across this site in looking how to maintain my dreads and by far the best! Everyone else pointed me to stupid sites, more mainstream. (DHHQ and Knotty) This is a little unknown/underground but has by far the best information. I'm glad to be here and hope my journey will be as good as everyones I've been reading!

But enough about that how about me?
I'm 19 live in the Twin Cities area attending college for ComputerForensics and Information Technologies. Don't do to much on my free time due to the fact I don't have much, but my hobbies on my "free time" include but not limit to building computers, snowboarding,snowmobiling, creating music and music production, the wilderness, waterfalls, and hanging out with the friends I haven't told to go fuck them selfs.

I started my dreads by back combing because little did I know there were manyalternatives until I did my research a bit more and wish I took a different path but I am still happy with what I have and can't wait for the future!

updated by @cody-53p71k-74nk: 01/13/15 08:51:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome i would not call us unknown or underground we are just new and ppl are sick and tired of the dreadheadhq knottyboy lies so we are quickly rising to the top and those sites are being rejected

but a lot of newbies still think those sites are worthwhile so they get recomended alot by the clueless

altho we will never be corporate ort comercial so if thats what u mean by underground then hell yea why would anyone want anything but underground fir dread info

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cody "53p71K_74nK"
@cody-53p71k-74nk
14 years ago
5 posts
Pretty much what I meant ha, but indeed I noticed a lot of things on those sites were wrong when some of my friends were waxing there dreads all the time and spending out outrageousness amounts of dollar on products that had active ingredients of sea salt and water...... and the wax thing made there hair feel like I cant even explain I just steered away from that just by watching what it was doing to there hair.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

haha yea they are pretty much victims but now u can tell them the truth and help them save theyre dreads too

--
Cody "53p71K_74nK"
@cody-53p71k-74nk
14 years ago
5 posts

Probability-0 sad but true there far beyond repair, I told a lot of them about it and chopped em off, sad days it was.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

ah well have them add theyre chopped off dreads to the dread wax poll then at least theyre loss will help prevent more loss

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form