Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

trust nature, trust your self/Self

Danny2
@danny2
14 years ago
18 posts
Trust and rejoice in the wisdom of letting nature work through you and for you (and you for it). Now when it comes to dreading we all have individual differences and experiences in the journey, but a fact that remains is that letting your hair dread itself naturally works- for everyone, if one lets it. I'm obviously not stating anything new here lol but just affirming this truth based on my direct experience thus far. Had i not stumbled 'pon this place i may not have known to go the natural route, i find it no coincidence that i did. my head was shaved bald at the beginning of the summer and now, as it enters winter- it is beginning to officially sprout itty bitty baby dreads as it grows :) . So we arm ourselves with the basic knowledge of lil "do's and don'ts" and hopefully utilize our own powers of basic attention and intuition, and then with that in place one simply lets go.... and trust and positivity carry you leisurely down stream. Big thanks to Soaring Eagle and everyone here :)
updated by @danny2: 01/13/15 08:50:53PM
Danny2
@danny2
14 years ago
18 posts
perhaps i am misinformed (if so- my bad) i was to understand all hair dreads eventually?
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts
Maxe, you're hilarious :P
Danny2
@danny2
14 years ago
18 posts
ah got you. TnR....i would have considered this to still be "natural" dreading, isn't it simply twisting locks that are forming? Cuz i do that lol. Lmao (ocd)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no tnr is forming locks by twisting a section then repeattedly splitting it to form knots

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
harlene
@harlene
14 years ago
1 posts
yeah! :)
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
agreeeeed
Danny2
@danny2
14 years ago
18 posts

Maxe said:
As I woke up I realized that I might have misunderstood your post, my vision has been distorted a bit by the endless natural bs neglect-elitism...I humbly apologize..
Nature is a wonderful thing, we can definitely agree on that =)

lol no apology needed bro, n yeah we can agree on that mos defNeglect is forming locks by seperating your messy hair *teases xD*
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form