Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is there anyway I can speed up the dreading process?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
youll love dreads that arent stiff and stickyand they really do dread much faster without wax

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 09:22:40AM
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Yeh I agree wax works really well.....:-P

soaringeagle said:
youll love dreads that arent stiff and sticky
and they really do dread much faster without wax
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Dont worry to much tho doesnt mean ure not gonna have nice dreadies i waxxed and it turned out allright and im never cutting these babys off, dread 4 life!LivetheLifeyouLove
Ilvin salazar
@ilvin-salazar
14 years ago
20 posts
i use beanies alot.and they seem to help out the locking process.[=
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
After you get the wax out. Go outside and enjoy the wind more often, especially on windy days.
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Beanies help, but make sure there wool....& not too tight otherwise beanies can make your hair too tight. (don't have dreads, but my bro does it was funny when he first started he had the beanie too tight and it made his his flat and straight xD....But yeh good luck! :-D
safiyah
@sugaplum
14 years ago
20 posts
I've been doing lemon juice rinses and using lemon eccential oil in my daily spritz and this is helping my dreads lock fast. I do not use sea salt as it aggrevates my scalp like something terrible but the beach water is great. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm lemon conditions and softens so should slow dreading and the sea salt spritses can only ititate your scalp and not the sea water if u make the sea salt spritses many times more salty then the seau want the sprays to be about the same salinity as ocean water so not much salt at all a spooonful in a spraytbottle

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form