Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

I just keep saying it's the journey; not the destination.

Mollie Hawkins
@mollie-hawkins
8 years ago
1 posts
I've had my dreads for almost one year. I love them. then they frustrate me. Then I love them again. And feel bad for thinking bad thoughts about them ;) Coming across this site has revitalized my dreadie inspiration! And made me remember why I started them in the first place....Oh I am Mollie by the way...the new gal
updated by @mollie-hawkins: 01/13/15 08:47:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,519 posts
dreads love love they dont thrive so well in frustration or criticism so just love em alot and they will love u backand hi new gal :)

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
8 years ago
184 posts
I totally agree. My dreads look MUCH better if I say "You guys look messy but I love you anyway!"not kidding. if I'm having a bad day, so are they....so weird and cool.

soaringeagle said:
dreads love love they dont thrive so well in frustration or criticism so just love em alot and they will love u back

and hi new gal :)
Danny2
@danny2
8 years ago
18 posts
nice. love begets love
Ivan
@ivan
8 years ago
88 posts
yea sometimes i just wanna cut them off, but then i don't want to lol. i'm about 7 and a half months in and i'm trying to make the year mark. patience patience patience.
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
8 years ago
390 posts
Hello Mollie, I am Rayne. Welcome to the site!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form