Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread wax removal with BodySplash Complete

Tony Goodtime
@tony-goodtime
14 years ago
57 posts
Hello my fellow dreadys,i just got done with the bodysplash wash and omg. THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. 1st off i wanna say i love you rawsum. lolthe body splash was like good smelling car oil that went thru the notted dreads like nothing.i did each dread, got my whole head un twisted, then washed out with dawn soap.than i washed with shampoo, and than conditionr.my hair is back to normal the way i had it b4 i dreaded. im so happy the product worked. much love to everyone.And for anyone looking to get wax out of there hair. Bodysplash is the key.thanks again,i love you all
updated by @tony-goodtime: 01/13/15 08:47:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
glad it worked out so well for u (lemme edit the title)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tony Goodtime
@tony-goodtime
14 years ago
57 posts
thanks brother, yeahh go ahead i wasnt sure what to make it xP

soaringeagle said:
glad it worked out so well for u (lemme edit the title)
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
Do you have new pics of after removal? Glad it worked for you!
Tony Goodtime
@tony-goodtime
14 years ago
57 posts
@ tatyananashi, i actually havnt taken any pics just bcz its just simply my original hair again. nothing special. but it is 100% back to normal ;)@ chewin change, thanks broskie@ rawsum, ;)! thankkksss yooooo. im so gladd you helped me thruu the processs. much love again.everyone on this site ROCKS!
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
sooo.. this bodysplash stufftakes the dreads out completely?? is that the only option or are there things that get wax out while keeping dreads intact? If not, what;s the point? Why not just comb em out? Isn't that the same thing? Enlighten me please. I'm confused. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

bibi it only takes em out if they are all wax no dread but this case they were just started so removing wax undid the dreads

if they are at all dreaded they wont come out only just start drewading more

--
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
Ok, I see. I was wondering because I have only waxed mine in the beginning 3 times, hated it, now they are almost 4 years but I'm pretty sure the wax has to be there somewhere still and I wanted to try this just to be sure I can be completely wax free and not just my new growth coming in. I just wanted to make sure it would only take out the wax. Thanks SE :)

soaringeagle said:

bibi it only takes em out if they are all wax no dread but this case they were just started so removing wax undid the dreads

if they are at all dreaded they wont come out only just start drewading more

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
yea it will just take out the wax

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form