Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help me out!!

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
are you using store bought aloe or from the plant? Although aloe is generally conditioning it can have the opposite effect in African textured hair. Same thing happened to IMamma's daughter.
updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/23/15 07:05:35PM
katrynn
@katrynn
14 years ago
58 posts
Store bought, do I have to use it from the plant? bc if I do I have some in my front yard

NaturalWomyn said:
are you using store bought aloe or from the plant? Although aloe is generally conditioning it can have the opposite effect in African textured hair. Same thing happened to IMamma's daughter.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
it's a lot better to scrape the insides of the plant out and blend it up. The store bought kind has other additives that can be very drying even if it says 100% aloe vera. You could give it a shot and see what happens.
katrynn
@katrynn
14 years ago
58 posts
same here

Affiong Harris said:
oh well then I can see how that gets pretty ironic lol. hmm....... for mositure, i guess jojoba oil works, but i haven't tried so i can only say that's wat i hear works. katrynn said:
I'm using it so my hair will be healthy
and mousturized

Affiong Harris said:
i didn't think aloe vera would do that..... u should probably just not use anything for a while. what were u using it for?
katrynn
@katrynn
14 years ago
58 posts
Cool, I'll do that thanks

NaturalWomyn said:
it's a lot better to scrape the insides of the plant out and blend it up. The store bought kind has other additives that can be very drying even if it says 100% aloe vera. You could give it a shot and see what happens.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form