Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums
ily babe
@ily-babe
7 years ago
18 posts
Hey everyone, been reading around this site, checking out the forums and whatnot, got a lot of good info on dreads, i'm currently about to hit 2 weeks going natural, although my hair is short, decided to start now since eitherway it has to grow.I'm glad I stumbled on to this site, I might've been tricked into using products to start dreading.
updated by @ily-babe: 02/14/15 03:27:27AM
ily babe
@ily-babe
7 years ago
18 posts
thanks a lot!
Emily
@emily
7 years ago
203 posts
welcome to the site, im glad to hear youre going natural :)
ashley ✿
@ashley
7 years ago
167 posts
woo! another one saved! Welcome to the site! I'm glad your going the natural route, even though I didn't use it, I still would tell everyone i knew to do it...good luck!
ily babe
@ily-babe
7 years ago
18 posts
thank you, its gonna be a while, esp. since my hairs short, but im sure its gonna be worth it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
27,885 posts
welcome and good choice mine started pretty short too its so worth it

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
jim
@jim
7 years ago
40 posts
welcome
orbit2332
@orbit2332
7 years ago
65 posts
great to hear. hope u love the experience. great u found this site before u destroyed em with dhhq or kb. looking forward to the progress
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
7 years ago
849 posts
Hello! Congratulations on making a great choice to go natural! You will have an amazing journey by going natural, from short hair, that's what my hubby did and his are beautiful. I went natural from long hair to my bum and the shrinkage has been insane!lol! But it's all good cause when you go the natural route you know whatever your hair is doing it's well done! As long as you keep em separated and let em hang! Many Blessings
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
7 years ago
751 posts
Welcome! Glad you found the site in time :D
 / 2

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form