Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
ily babe
@ily-babe
14 years ago
18 posts
Hey everyone, been reading around this site, checking out the forums and whatnot, got a lot of good info on dreads, i'm currently about to hit 2 weeks going natural, although my hair is short, decided to start now since eitherway it has to grow.I'm glad I stumbled on to this site, I might've been tricked into using products to start dreading.
updated by @ily-babe: 02/14/15 03:27:27AM
ily babe
@ily-babe
14 years ago
18 posts
thanks a lot!
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
welcome to the site, im glad to hear youre going natural :)
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
woo! another one saved! Welcome to the site! I'm glad your going the natural route, even though I didn't use it, I still would tell everyone i knew to do it...good luck!
ily babe
@ily-babe
14 years ago
18 posts
thank you, its gonna be a while, esp. since my hairs short, but im sure its gonna be worth it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome and good choice mine started pretty short too its so worth it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
jim
@jim
14 years ago
40 posts
welcome
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
great to hear. hope u love the experience. great u found this site before u destroyed em with dhhq or kb. looking forward to the progress
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Hello! Congratulations on making a great choice to go natural! You will have an amazing journey by going natural, from short hair, that's what my hubby did and his are beautiful. I went natural from long hair to my bum and the shrinkage has been insane!lol! But it's all good cause when you go the natural route you know whatever your hair is doing it's well done! As long as you keep em separated and let em hang! Many Blessings
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Welcome! Glad you found the site in time :D
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form