Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello Everybody!!!

Darian
@darian
14 years ago
2 posts
Well i thought i would go ahead and introduce myself right away. Im Darian,from alabama, my locks are 2 months give or take a week(calendar is in another room lol). Ever since i started my first set ive used this website.the very first time i locked up i gave into the dreadhead wax propaganda and... Disaster ensued to say the least. that lasted for 2 days of hell and i washed it out.so the next set was just backcombed none of that wax crap...4 months later my school bus was exposed to a girl with lice and irresponsible parents...they did nothing for two weeks and then made her stay home,bastards. i just felt ugh... so i cut my hair to be safe...now i have a new set, only two months old and i love their progression, so far my best set. i heard from several sources tea tree oil can somewhat repel bugs so i love that stuff.Yep anyhow thanks for this site and the info ive used in my journey! Hopefully i can help someone in the way i was assisted.
updated by @darian: 01/13/15 08:42:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and u can safely get rid of bugs in dreads with alcohol or neem oil or mayonese or well theres alot of safe easy ways to kill bugs in dreads no reason to cut ever\welcome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Darian
@darian
14 years ago
2 posts
thanks SE i wish i would have tried more methods i only did a alcohol method. but its all good!
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
welcome
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Welcome :)
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
13 years ago
42 posts

how often do i use rubbing alcohol to get rid of bugs?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

every 3 days u got em? use it every 23 days exactly to break the birth cycle and use it fr min 30 min an hours better pour on wrap ypir dreads in plastic to hod in the ful]mes

when u do it avoid flames ofcourse but the fumes can overwheml u to so usae a paper towerl tube or a hose or something to breathe thru to get clean air from a foot or more away once yoir wrapped up in plastic holding in the fumes u should be ok tho

bun the hair up pour it on and wrap em up

bugs can hold theyre breathe for 14 minutes

so u gotta soak em longer then that 30 min or more is best if u can stand the stinginfg that long

it will burn and sting so grit your teeth scream and yell and curse but get through it

the sting will steralize wounds and bites

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form