Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ok KORN's dreads

SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
just wondering but for those who knoe of the band korn, are theyre dreads natural u think or do they use wax cuz i knoe at least one of the guys still has somewut loose hairs and i think that look a bit on the natural side
updated by @spacemantravis: 02/14/15 05:33:23AM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
by natural do u mean neglect or any method??not sure about the method but his certainly dont look "Generic salon dreads" for sure...plus KORN is cool
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
youd have to provide a picture cause i have no cluetheyre like metal or something right?ok i had to look through a bunch of pics they look dumb 1 definately not natural 1 maybe if hes even got dreads and 2 had funny twisty thingies that i supose are suposed to look like dreadsi dunnowhich one did u think had actual dreads or natural? the 1 that looked like he had actual dreads looked backcombed to me 1 looked like maybe natural cause in 1 pic didnt look dreaded yet and the other 2 were more braided or twisted and just goofy looking

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
try looking at jonathan davis's dreads...i think his looks lil natural...dunno soaringeagle said:
youd have to provide a picture cause i have no clue
theyre like metal or something right?

ok i had to look through a bunch of pics they look dumb 1 definately not natural 1 maybe if hes even got dreads and 2 had funny twisty thingies that i supose are suposed to look like dreads
i dunno
which one did u think had actual dreads or natural? the 1 that looked like he had actual dreads looked backcombed to me 1 looked like maybe natural cause in 1 pic didnt look dreaded yet and the other 2 were more braided or twisted and just goofy looking
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
yah korn is cool man thats why i wouldnt think they would go with wax and that biz but idk and i dont knoe the dudes name but to me they dont look like salon done dreaads they look kinda natural hers some pics http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/3/1/3/6/15746313-15746315-large.jpg
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
just saw them in concert last month...munkys dreads look real good..i seen them full of life and all kinds of loops and frizz...fieldys looks like he dsnt use wax either..all tho they looked a little stiff i think it may have been from gel or sumthing..they fukin rocked
Davey
@davey
14 years ago
22 posts
i would imagine they we're dreads started as braids, i haven't kept up but i remember back when they were first coming out with clown, and then life is peachy i guess, the second cd, they all had braids if i remember right
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I like their music and I knew that two or three of em had dreadlocks. They look very natural. The other guys have braids/twists or whatever. I didn't know what they looked like until I saw a pic just recently. But two of em look natural. The other one I am not sure about.
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
I used to have such a huge crush on Jonathan. *sigh* :3
Sammy Seven
@sammy-seven
14 years ago
19 posts
jonathan just stopped combing his hair to form dreads, Munky got them sectioned and backcombed.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form