well you should go natural so u dont need any help just let the dreads dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 06:34:47PM
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
based on the length of your hair in your avi, i would suggest that you go all natural. since your hair is on the shorter side tnr and backcombing might just be a waste of time anyway! so just sit back and watch the magic happen.
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
Welcome and I thank you for your service! You really don't need anyone to help you if you just go natural. Go swim in the ocean and stop combing and conditioning and everything will happen on it's own :)
jay moncibaiz
@jay-moncibaiz
14 years ago
4 posts
i've decided to just do it naturally. thanks for all the help and advice and i can't wait for the results. soaringeagle said:
well you should go natural so u dont need any help just let the dreads dread
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Go natural.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
High five ricky williams said:
backcomb high five but yeah natural or twist and rip is a smoothie better haha welcome to true destination for dread advice :D

Jack Roth said:
yeah but i love how back combed dreads turn out and plus thats how mine were done and i love my dreads!
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Hi Jay, welcome to the site and congrats on starting your journey :)
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Welcome Jay. My hair is short either. And i decided to dread the natural way too.Good luck in your journey.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
ha ha thats the best way so im glad thats the path you are taking....... good luck post lots of pics
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Welcome! I am with most of the other posters here, either natural or TnR. Good luck!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form