Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lush shampoo bars?

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Well i dont care about any of them things really, im a really blunt kinda guy. If it cleans ill use it
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
It's amazing switching from chemical laden products to natural ones.You literally glow, the chemicals seem to be such a low vibration they act as a shield that traps our essence and makes us dull, literally.Totally chem free skin and hair! :)You should try it.
safiyah
@sugaplum
12 years ago
20 posts

I bought the Seanik shampoo bar after being highly recommended from a friend on FB. Boy oh boy, I see why she raved about it...this stuff is amazing! I alternate between the shampoo bar and the BS/ACV rinses. So far this is all I need for my locs. I keep the Seanik shampoo bar in a cut off knee-high stocking cause I am afriad the bits of seaweed may get lodged into my dreads. But after I washed my hair with it my locs felt so smooth & tight!

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i have squeaky green and jumping juniper. i use them once in a while just for a change between bs/acv washes. i prefer the jumping juniper one though because it cleans better. squeaky green leaves a bit of residue. seanilk sounds like a nice one too:)

sugaplum said:

I bought the Seanik shampoo bar after being highly recommended from a friend on FB. Boy oh boy, I see why she raved about it...this stuff is amazing! I alternate between the shampoo bar and the BS/ACV rinses. So far this is all I need for my locs. I keep the Seanik shampoo bar in a cut off knee-high stocking cause I am afriad the bits of seaweed may get lodged into my dreads. But after I washed my hair with it my locs felt so smooth & tight!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form