Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to convince your loved one?

Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
well best thing to do is line up the effects of all the methods and decide what you feel is best an most in tune with your long term goals, an if you have any questions just hit us up, lol
updated by @iain: 07/23/15 03:41:22PM
Jessica Arnold
@jessica-arnold
14 years ago
17 posts
Haha sweet, sounds good. :) Iain said:
well best thing to do is line up the effects of all the methods and decide what you feel is best an most in tune with your long term goals, an if you have any questions just hit us up, lol
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I say keep some bangs they soften the look then if u want to dread them later u can just grow them out =) I kept my bangs out and love the way it all looks =0)
sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
Your heart wants what your heart wants.... if you want dreads.. do it.... you'll look beautiful because it's naturally you! Always follow your heart :)
oshinn
@oshinn
14 years ago
21 posts
you know, i just went ahead and did it, even though my boyfriend thought it would look "gross". he digs it now.
Jessica Arnold
@jessica-arnold
14 years ago
17 posts
Hehe, thats ok. I still appreciate it! :D marlamom said:
oops, just saw the last post u wrote. see, thats what i get for just reading the first post and then hitting reply.

marlamom said:
if he cannot accept you with dreads, then he is not worth it. this is common sense. He should love you enough to let you do what YOU want to do with your hair. I have been through this with my mom. She hates it, and she says mine dont look like the nice ones she has seen, but i keep telling her i have to work at them, they just do not just happen overnight.. but i do it anyway no matter what she thinks cause i know she loves me no matter what i look like (with my tattoos and my dreads and my piercings). And you know what, I have to honestly say, i will be 35 in 20 days and this is the most alive and at home in my body i have ever felt in my whole life. I LOVE my dreadlocks and its been an experience, when originally all i wanted was a cool hairstyle. I liked dreads because of the way they looked. but just having them has been a major experience and i actually make my mom sick because all i do is talk about them. LOL. sorry i just wrote a novel. i went into a zone. Ill get off my soapbox now.
Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
My guy was never really a fan of them either but once they were on my head he didn't seem to mind. I acctually caught him playing with themthe other day :D

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form