Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey all....

Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
Im Cat from NZ... Im happy to have found this forum, its the best one around. I have been looking around to see which one i was going to join, have been lurking around here for a bit now lol,Ive just started my dreading journey and loving it, even tho my whole head aint done just yet, (will be tho at the end of the week) *kids and other commitments has been impossible to do it stratight....* My sista has been doing it acutually :)umm yea i plan on popping up some pics soon, once me can get a camera together...and by the way, im going at it naturally...;) loving every moment of it sooo far.....Look forward to meeting new friends....Cat xxx
updated by @kiwi-chick: 01/13/15 08:34:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what took u so long to decide? we know u were visiting daily just waitting to join..hugs and congrats on new dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
I have no idea really... yes I use to come on here daily hehehe.....thanks for the congrats, I love my newbies....:)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think a couple hundred come by daily who havent joined yetits cool tho cause a bunch that joined are on all day long..lol the sites gotten very popular very quickly

--
Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
this site is wicked :) ive just discovered that you are the created it.... wow good work. such a good thing for peps to come to, i reckon... im a bit every where at the mo, but I'll get around...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well i threw it together and yea had alotta free time to dedicate to it but its always been the goal for it to be everyones site and be run communaly by all i mean it runs itself without much effort but point is always wanted every single person here to feel like its theyre site too

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form