Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads or dream job

Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I think a lot of times someone having dreads for reasons other than religious purposes is for that lack of obsession and attachment to their hair. To many hair is just hair so cutting it for something wanted isn't such a big deal.Personally I consider the idea of working for a company or anyone else far from any kind of ideal or even on a path to ideal. Any job-job i get is just temporary and something I have to momentarily 'put up' with. Therefore, me cutting my hair for a job would be traumatizing on so many different levels....
Andrew Harder
@andrew-harder
14 years ago
33 posts
yea i've finished EMT-B like two years ago, i've worked as a volunteer firefighter for 9 months or so last year when i took the year off and shredded all winter. i have my official interview monday @ 2 p.m. PST. stoked. i heard the guy i'm interviewing with is super cool so im not too worried about cutting the dreads anymore :) but if i have to i will haha. id do some pretty sketchy things to get this job (joking) man i'm hella twisted, i've decided colt 45 is the BEST MALT. i dont think i made a single typo, you should be proud with my current state Makarov said:
Just randomly saw a guy on here who was basically in the same position as you. He cut his dreads off and then went through half of the EMT training/schooling and found out that it wasn't for him and he had to grow the locks back. Hope you make the right decision, man!

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form