Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Justmyparanoia
@justmyparanoia
14 years ago
15 posts
Hi dreaded people. I'm new here, so i would introduce myself. I'm Bianca from the netherlands, 18 years old and dreaded for more than 3 years. (I only count in years) Looking around for nice people. Excuse me if my english is bad, it's not my native language. It's not 100% clear to me how this forum works, but i think i discover in time. Well, if you have any questions ..ask me! I've added 2 pics by this post so you can see my dreads. I don't know what here the defenition is of natural(since everyone have there one opinion about it), but i think mine are pretty natural. Than this is it for now, hope you guys (and gurls) all have a wonderfull day! ~Namast~
updated by @justmyparanoia: 01/13/15 08:33:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they look fairly natural how did you start themwelcomeyou found a lot of friendly peoplewe love you alreadynamaste

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Smail Jr
@smail-jr
14 years ago
5 posts
you have really amazing dreads :)
Justmyparanoia
@justmyparanoia
14 years ago
15 posts
When i started them i had really no idea how to do, or to maintain them. They where once backcombed,very bad and very loose. since then, i've really done nothing to them.They've fallen appart and decided to going there one way. Now, more than 3 years later they matured, and after a uge shrinking process they have begon to grow.Thank you very much for the kind words soaringeagle! ~Namast~ soaringeagle said:
they look fairly natural how did you start them
welcome
you found a lot of friendly people

we love you already
namaste
Justmyparanoia
@justmyparanoia
14 years ago
15 posts
thank you sir :)~Namast~ Smail Jr said:
you have really amazing dreads :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just goes to show u how useless backcombing isthey turned out amazung despite the fact the backcombing did really nothing to help start them off

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form