Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Helloooooo ^-^ im Jessie =D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
welcomethe large gaps between dreads generaly comes from crochetting which makes dreads tighter then they should be normally (and thinner )(you might want to go with how your hair naturaly wants to section itselfstart by beginning the natural dread process at least long enouugh for natural sectioning to start..then use that natural sectioning as a guidealso a mix of thinner and thicker dreads \blend to a more natural look im not saying a huge variaion like 1/16th inch to 4 inches just a variation from 1/4-1 inch will give a moere blended look

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 12:09:08PM
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
I could do that, but I think im gunna section myself instead >.<</body>
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
BTW, that is an awesome color and looks great on you. Cant wait to see it as dreads. <3 Jessie Carr said:
Great help guys ^-^

I seriously can't wait. I want them NOOOOOWWW!!! haha ^-^
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
Hiyas Jessie,My hair is also very fine and used to be super thick and curly. I think as you get older, your hair changes, and other things can affect it as well (like you said, health issues, dye, and also hard water, etc.). My dreadies are starting to really form up well; I'm going the natural method with my friend doing a little t&r along the way. I think you'll be just fine! Please keep us posted!Love,Bonnie
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Thankyou!! =D
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I'd say 2 to 3 times more. Besides dreads being like a sponge the 100 or so hairs that usually fall out per day are still there. ricky williams said:
ugh bleaching and dying is sooo dang hard after you dread your hair you will need times more than you originally used
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Thats why im dying it before I start dreading :)
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
AHHH! helloo ^-^Thankyou for that information. I would have ended up using baking powder o.o and thats NOT the same as bicarbonate...XD silly us ^-^ ill be looking on your page to see your new babies when they come. ^-^ Metalhead Fred said:
Welcome to the site Jessie and best of luck to you. I'm starting mine soon aswell. By the way, baking soda is called bicarbonate soda/bread soda on this side of the planet. Wish I knew that before I searched the shops for ages looking for baking soda!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form