Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HO TO REPLY TO PPLE WEN IN DISCUSSIONS GET REPLIED

Ati Kohunui
@ati-kohunui
14 years ago
18 posts
HOW IS IT THAT REPLY BAK TOO PPLE THAT HAVE RNSAD MA DICUSSION PAGE WEA DO I REPLY BAK TO THEM LOL MAORI BOI STIL AINT GOT THA DREAD NET SUSSD YET LOL. bUH YEA I FNK ONE OF THE DREAD EYE GURLS COMPLIMENTED ME ON MA BDAE JUST LIKE TO GIVE HER A HALA BAK THANX GURL TO U ALL THE DREAD NET SORI F I KEPT IT TO MSELF WAS FEALIN KINDA SHY LOL BUH ALGUD JIST LIKE TO SAE TENA KOUTOU O TE IPURANGI TIWHIRAKA GREETINGS TO UZ ALL ON THE DREAD NET IN ENGLISH MEAN EKARE MA MAURIORA TO UZ AWL.
updated by @ati-kohunui: 01/13/15 08:33:27PM
Ati Kohunui
@ati-kohunui
14 years ago
18 posts
MAURIORA FOR THE REPLY UM N NICE TO MEET U IPPY MAORIORA FRM AOTEAROA NU ZEALAND Ippy said:
...what? :(
Ati Kohunui
@ati-kohunui
14 years ago
18 posts
NAH WAS TRYNA FIGUR OUT HOW TO REPLY TO DISCUSSIONS THAT PPLE SEND U IS AWL STIL DONT NO HOW TO TYPE THE PROPER WAE LOL GREETINGS TO U NEWAEZ GURL Ippy said:
Ati Kohunui
@ati-kohunui
14 years ago
18 posts
YEPYEP BEST PLCE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD BRO LOL BUT TRUE HEHE ALGUD KUM OVA Makarov said:
lol at thread. New Zealand, always wanted to visit
Ati Kohunui
@ati-kohunui
14 years ago
18 posts
NEVA MIND ALGUD GURL LOL Ippy said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ith him yoiu must read thoughts more then wordsyou can guess at the meanings if you read around the mispellings misuseages and random divergances from even psudo englishive become accustomed to understanding about 80% and guessing at the rest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ati Kohunui
@ati-kohunui
14 years ago
18 posts
AWSUM UREAD MA KORERO EXCELLENTLY MA THORTS EGZACTLY HAHAHA MEAN SISTA RAGGS THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENT TO UR INNER THORTS TO WAT I SED N HOW I SED IT MA GRATITUDE TO U N SOARING KAHUU FOR THE INNER MSG THAT WAS SED BY ME INO HOW TOO SPELL N AWL THAT BUT I PREFER RITING IN DA TX CODE SHRTHAND LOL BUT MA BLESSINGS TO U N THE EAGLE FOR UR INNER READINGS TO MA TEX MAORIORA NOHO ORA MAI I O KOUTOU KAINGA MAHA MAURIORA MAI TE IKA A MAUI. Sister Rags said:
Ippy said:

Ippy, Ati speaks Maori. In this post he says: How do I reply back to people that have read (?) my Discussion Page? (In what) way do I reply back to them, LOL, Maori boy still ain't got the dread net sussed yet, LOL. But I think one of the Dread-I girls complimented me on my birthday, just like to give her a "Hello" back. Thanks Girl to you and all the dread net. Sorry if I kept it to myself; I was feeling kinda shy, LOL, but all good. Just like to say thank you to the (Ipurangi Tiwhiraka??) greetings to you (all) on the dread net, in English mean (Ekare Ma Mauriora) to you all.
Ati Kohunui
@ati-kohunui
14 years ago
18 posts
THANX BRO APRECIATE UR KINDNESS BUDDY HAHA MEAN MAORI MEAN
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
without the caps lock on would be a start. Caps on is shouting
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I miss New Zealand =(and Ati, did that answer your question alright?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form