Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

heloooo

sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
new here so i wanted to say hello~~about 3 years ago i had to cut my dreads off :(now i want them back!! i miss them sooo much!just wondering if there is anyone in the Rhode Island, USA area that knows how to do it? I'm not counting on this because we are a teeny and out of the way state, but cant hurt to ask right?I'd just do it myself again, but the last time, the back didnt come out too neat and it was hard to manage at work.nice to meet you all!!!!
updated by @sue: 01/13/15 08:33:25PM
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
hello :)You don't necessarily need anyone to do it for you. no matter how you try and get dreads they are going to be kind of messy for the first year or so.there are a couple differnt methods you can do yourself if you look around the site tho, and if they look too stressful there is always natural :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
natural is best (salons are worse) rwist and rips second best (and real easy and neet) just show a freind how to do let him/her do a frew u can see and then do the back u cant

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
i had planned on doing the tnr because that's what i had done last time and they were really nice. i'm just scared of having my husband do them with me haha!thanks so much!!! soaringeagle said:
natural is best (salons are worse) rwist and rips second best (and real easy and neet) just show a freind how to do let him/her do a frew u can see and then do the back u cant
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it;ll ber easy and way less expensive then a salon and well no chabnce he'll do anything totaly destructive like a salon might

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
that's very true.. i found some video on how to do it , so i'll have him watch those so he gets an idea of what to do. i also found a friend who's sister is a hairdresser.. .she's gonna section it off. so i think i'm all set.thank you! thank you! thank you! so excited to get my dreads back! soaringeagle said:
it;ll ber easy and way less expensive then a salon and well no chabnce he'll do anything totaly destructive like a salon might
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
sounds awesome, hope it works out. post pics :P
sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
will do!!! Iain said:
sounds awesome, hope it works out. post pics :P
Dislike 0