Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Want to start my locks naturally

tasha2
@tasha2
14 years ago
36 posts
Hi everyone,just want to introduce myself...My name is Tasha and I was all set to have my first set of locks (at 42yo!!) started with backcombing until I found this site. Now I'm sure I want to do this naturally! I am a married unschooling mom of 2 beautiful children living in the suburbs of Phila. Looking forward to getting this process started. I'm moving on to another topic as I have a few questions on how to get my hair started locking...
updated by @tasha2: 02/14/15 06:13:13AM
tasha2
@tasha2
14 years ago
36 posts
thanks!
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Hey Awesomeness, Welcome to the Site Tasha :)
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Welcome Mama, I started my journey at 56, and like Sister R. age never really played a part in the decision at all. Course I've always kinda been the odd ball all my life anyway :)
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
My Kinda Woman....LOL Sister Rags said:
Lonnie Berg said:
Welcome Mama, I started my journey at 56, and like Sister R. age never really played a part in the decision at all. Course I've always kinda been the odd ball all my life anyway :)

Haha, darn - me, too!
tasha2
@tasha2
14 years ago
36 posts
I don't think anyone in my family is too surprised that I'm going to do this since I already do things against the "normal" flow (like radically unschool my kids, and parent differently than they all do) but I do know they think I'm a little crazy too ;)
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
There's nothing crazy about livin outside of the box, we're unique and origional. natalie byelich said:
I don't think anyone in my family is too surprised that I'm going to do this since I already do things against the "normal" flow (like radically unschool my kids, and parent differently than they all do) but I do know they think I'm a little crazy too ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
since u live so close id love to meet u u seem so cool :)great choice all the way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
What is unschooling?
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form