Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crochet dreads near New Orleans?

Krista Lynne
@krista-lynne
13 years ago
1 posts

Hey, this is probably too late as you had posted quite awhile ago. I just visited New Orleans and I fell in love with the city. I would like to plan a dread tour there. Interlocking is bad. This is when you take the end of the dread and pull it through a hole in the root to tighten them. This is bad bad bad. you will end up with holes and knots in a very unattractive way. The crochet method that we use is basically like making material out of hair. The crochet hook that we use in so fine you would only be able to crochet hair with it. Check out the photo gallery here: www.knotjsutdreds.com

Sorry if this seems like spam, I just want to share the word of the dread and see how much call there is for it in New Orleans.

updated by @krista-lynne: 07/13/15 11:49:07AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

why would u want crochret dreads thats such a bsad iidea what do u know about crochet do u know how damaging it is hoe doing it one time sets u back 6 months itrs such a horible thing to do toi dreads please pleasee dont ruin your dreads with crochet

throw the needele away

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

that is spam jeez we saved her from bein bg destroyed by crochet and u come and suggest crochret?

Krista Lynne said:

Hey, this is probably too late as you had posted quite awhile ago. I just visited New Orleans and I fell in love with the city. I would like to plan a dread tour there. Interlocking is bad. This is when you take the end of the dread and pull it through a hole in the root to tighten them. This is bad bad bad. you will end up with holes and knots in a very unattractive way. The crochet method that we use is basically like making material out of hair. The crochet hook that we use in so fine you would only be able to crochet hair with it. Check out the photo gallery here: www.knotjsutdreds.com

Sorry if this seems like spam, I just want to share the word of the dread and see how much call there is for it in New Orleans.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form