Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Heady Dready (;

Skylor Rose
@skylor-rose
4 years ago
4 posts

Hello, my name is Sky! I just began my dread journey a couple days ago. I am going the path of natural dreads. I love the spiritual ideas surrounding dreads and I am already enjoying letting go. Thank you all for serious inspiration. I had a few questions if anyone could help me out. (:

Pictures of my hair are attached to this forum. I have very thin strait hair with no insight on how it will react to this natural dreading. I was wondering if anyone had any tips concerning my hair type.

How do I influence more knotting?

How often should I wash with water and how often should I wash with Shampoo?

I have bucks tea tree shampoo and i do love it.

And above all; Tips for separating my hair as it begins to dread. I have no idea how big the sections of my dreads should be which is why I attached the pictures. I want as many dreads as I can get 1-1&1/2 inches thick. Please help(: 

Thank you!

updated by @skylor-rose: 01/11/20 06:19:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

well washing as often as you feel you want/need tip, the liquid makes it knot up faster

separating 1 inch or about the size of a quarter at the scalp should be about the bbiggest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Skylor Rose
@skylor-rose
4 years ago
4 posts

Any washing techniques @soaring-eagle ? Scratch with fingers? Rub with palms?

Skylor Rose
@skylor-rose
4 years ago
4 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

well washing as often as you feel you want/need tip, the liquid makes it knot up faster

separating 1 inch or about the size of a quarter at the scalp should be about the bbiggest

How often should I seperate? will I need to begin soon? 

Also, what technique should I use to wash my hair? or am I thinking to much?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

fingertips dont scratch

separating well you'll know when. if a sections too huge separate  if they are not knotting dont

if they are dreading and 2 are connecting separate

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form