dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A small introduction

Beljamman
@beljamman
3 months ago
5 posts

Hi there,

I've been browsing the forum for a while and came to the conclusion that I'd like to share my own progress, ask some questions etc..

It's not much but I was wondering if you guys had any pointers, I started out with twist & rip. I don't plan on doing any maintenance, unless things start going downhill.

I'm now 2,5 months in, still very fresh obviously. How are things looking? (picture with the red shirt is from last week, others are fresh!)

Loved seeing everyone's progress, beautiful results as well!

Blessings to all

updated by @beljamman: 01/03/20 08:14:59AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,421 posts

pnly maintenance needed is separating

looks nlike u could use to keep ontop of that

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Beljamman
@beljamman
3 months ago
5 posts

I'm trying to, yet I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to seperate them right up to the scalp or not. I rip them apart, until I can't go any further yet there's often still hair connected at the roots close to the scalp. Should I leave the interaction at the root or rip that as well?

Thanks for responding!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,421 posts

thats normal to have a webbingat the scalp its the hairsvconnecting dread to dreadthat needsto be separated, also if any sections are extra large they might want to be separated into 2 ore m9ore

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Beljamman
@beljamman
3 months ago
5 posts

This was the initial result, not sure about the section size they're probably going to be on the bigger side.. I do have very thin hair.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,421 posts

thin hair dont matter section size determines dr5ead size ..within a small degree of  variation, thin hair might make a 10% smaller dread from the same section sixze...if at all

--

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form