Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
The background is there on mobile browsers, but only when creating posts and editing comments.

Welcome @thewhowithin69! I, for one, appreciate your soapbox. It's a breath of fresh air to hear someone else go on about what the medical industry has become. So i applaud you!

I started with long hair, but i used TnR because i was afraid my length would make it difficult for me to separate. I think now i could have handled it and wish I'd freeformed, but not enough to start over. Your locks will be amazing, I'm sure!
thewhowithin69
@thewhowithin69
5 years ago
6 posts

guess it is only on mobile (the picture that peaceful passer uploaded, thanks btw!) because I’m on my tablet and it is a perfectly white screen! And I’m sorry but I can’t even figure out how to post pictures or where and no clue how to screenshot on a tablet! But all good since I figure out...

I’m gonna try to post a pix here cuz I see an attach file but is there a better place to keep pictures/timeline?

crap says upload failed. I took the pic with the tablet but it said invalid file type? Didn’t even know there were different types of pictures....sheesh so complicated..for me...lol

thewhowithin69
@thewhowithin69
5 years ago
6 posts
Trying again from my phone this time....let's see if I can get some pix up!
IMG_20190728_161538.jpg

IMG_20190728_161055.jpg

IMG_20190728_161416.jpg

thewhowithin69
@thewhowithin69
5 years ago
6 posts
Well. I'm sure there is an easier way and I see albums so maybe pix to on our profiles so somewhere but at least there is a record of day 7 on this journey!
It's hard to take pic when you have short arms and don't see so well! Haha oh well ;)
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
5 years ago
91 posts

@thewhowithin69   Welcome.. from Sunny South-West Engerland. Sorry, can't help you Tech side of things, but will verify SEs advice on shrinkage

My hair was almost down to my bum when i Started but its closer to shoulder length now.

Animals are good companions and non judgemental (although my hound doesn't understand why he cant join me at work)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

ok if what i did didn't fix it, it will take a lil research to figure out how

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
@thewhowithin69 your hair is lovely! I can't wait to follow your progress.😊
Litzalocks
@litzalocks
5 years ago
5 posts

When i got sick in 2014 i wouldnt have survived without doctors and medication, literally. i have multiple autoimmune disorders that have caused issues with my spleen and stuff so 'natural medicine' would do absolutely nothing. that's why i'm so against the anti vax community and everything. vaccinations in other people give me a better chance of not getting sick and not dying from a flu because i'm immunocompromised.  thats my point of view on the medical field and natural medicine but as always everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and i'm so happy natural things work well for you!! 

onto the dread topics, i do not think you should cut any hair! Your dreads will shrink a lot and longer hair dreads better! my hair was mid chest when i dreaded it and its above my shoulders now! It will be a lot easier on you in the long run!! Good luck and please continue to share! Here is a picture of my dreads for reference of how short the got!! My hair was to the middle of my breasts! but the back is longer because the back of my hair grows faster and was longer to begin with. the back was to the middle of my back (my hair is naturally curly curly and i am telling its length when it was straightened with heat)

picpro.PNG
picpro.PNG  •  27KB

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form