Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Day 3 of dread journey!

KatatoniK
@katatonik
5 years ago
43 posts

So i started my dread journey 3 days ago. I used the twist and rip method and did them myself. It took about two days to complete alone because I have a bad shoulder and carpultunel. Today is day three of them being completed. I'm super happy with them and excited to watch them mature :) the first pic is day one. The last pic is today. My only issue is the bottom back dreads are unraveling at the nape alot and just generally loose compared to the rest. Mind you I had a hard time doing them to begin with. I'm assuming they will be fine and dread up on their own. Any tips for helping with fuzz and also, I'm prone to dandruff which means an itchy scalp. Anything to help with this? Wasnt sure if there was a dread shampoo that helps control dandruff and itch or maybe a natural oil (tea tree... etc) i can use to help. Thanks in advance for the help! 

updated by @katatonik: 06/22/19 05:07:15AM
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
They will loosen and change a lot over time so just try not to worry about it.

As for the fuzz what exactly do you mean? Do you mean the odd loose hairs that stick out? If so everyone has them and they are a completely natural part of having dreads.

Unfortunately I can't help you with the dandruff part.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts
www.dreadlockshampoo.com the treatee rosemary 1..and cold, not hot water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
It took 2 days to do all mine when i started too. I felt like my arms would fall off. Learn to love the frizz because it isn't going anywhere. You look lovely!
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Hey Bazooka where have you been hiding?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

shes an uber dedicated admin on both the facebook groups

but wish everyone from the fb groups got more active here too

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
@femalepheromones I had a lot of trouble with the site on my phone and got frustrated and quit trying. Buuuuuuut I dumped my old browser. My brother suggested Firefox and it loads this site like a pro.😁 So basically Chrome sucks.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
Ah that's weird I always use Chrome and have no problems. Atleast you've got a way around it.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

chrome does suck

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts
My brother kept telling me Chrome sucked.😂 Some of the other sites i frequent load a lot better now, too. Firefox has a new fan.
 / 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form