Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Into and advice!

ShannonK
@shannonk
6 years ago
15 posts
I dont plan on dreading my whole head thats why i just stick to the shampoo the rest of my hair needs. What i will do it start separating the few i have and washing my hair without them then ill just wash the few dreads with dread shampoo. I use a vegan hair dye but its by no means natural.i also have no intentions of not having colorful hair. I appreciate your input though. Good things to know in case i change my mind on a full head of dreads in the future. I will probably end up getting a few more but i only want partial dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

almost everyone ends up geting a full head of dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ShannonK
@shannonk
6 years ago
15 posts
@soaring-eagle everyone tells me ill end up with a whole head lol
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

True SE. I was going to leave my bangs loose but then ended up dreading them too. It’s actually much easier to deal with as I’m so tired of fighting my hair to make it look like whatever it is I’m doing that day. Especially the bangs. 

ShannonK
@shannonk
6 years ago
15 posts
Im sad today cuz Well. Its a sad day too soon into my dread journey. One completely came out and i dont understand why 😞 i only have 2 left now. One of which i know wont come out because it was done twist and rip and its tight but the other one im sure will undo itself as well because its just as loose as the one that came out. 
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

loose ones dread faster the  may come out they will dread right back  up again

if u use the shampoo you'll find new ones soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus