Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello from NJ

JennLockRasta
@jennlockrasta
6 years ago
1 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer I am Plain Jenn on Facebook and I was recommended to this group by Panterra and Amanda on facebook. I am also part of the group called Dreadlocks natty dreads. I am just starting my natural free form journey. I have had such a struggle learning to accept the free form route but thank to the conversations with Panterra my eyes have opened up to the world of natural dreads. I have stopped brushing my hair and have left it down and just observing what my hair is wanting to do on it own. Thank you for allowing me to join this forum and I hope to make some friends along the way. I've included a picture of my hair and what it looks like when I started.

LilMojoMoe
@lilmojomoe
6 years ago
32 posts
Welcome. Good luck in the journey. Most here are neglected so most of your questions they can answer lol. Youll get good advice.

--
Signed with Love, Jolly! May my journey of finding myself inspire you to search for yourself! FROM FLORIDA WITH CARE!
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Glad to see you made it here! I'm Amanda.😊 You have such beautiful thick hair! I'm so excited to follow your journey.♡
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

Welcome and good luck on your journey! Your hair is beautiful and might progress fast. Keep an eye on separating, it could get a challenge in the beginning. Wish you a good start!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

your hairs amazing and we are neighbours in just the other side of the river in pa but 1 of the airports I fly outta is Blairstown nj

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Hello,

We are neighbors also. I’m from Staten Island, NY. I started my natural dread journey 6 weeks ago. You have amazing hair. So glad to meet you,  It’s always exciting to meet new people. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

one of the other airports we fly out of sometimes (mostly for competitions)  is Wurtsboro ny 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form