Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A Hello!

Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Hello everyone, Bunn here. Today is the day that I firmly decided to go dreads. I've done a lot of reading and research, and my take on obtaining them was the twist and pull method. However, after finding this site (I watched a Goatly video), I decided that freeform is the way to go. My only issue now, is that my hair is super short (I went through a reclaiming myself phase, and lobbed it all off), and I have a preference for dying is wacky colours. Is there any way that one can dye their dreads safely without worry of residue dye lingering? All the products I use are all natural anyways, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Anyways, another tidbit about me, is I am a blossoming Pagan. I've always known I was Pagan, and it was only recently that I finally accepted this about myself. To me, dreads are the ultimate form of physical spirituality, as you are letting your hair merge with itself, and show the uniqueness in your soul. I also breed snakes, so feel free to pick my mind about that :) If it's obscure and weird, I'm likely very into it. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, and everyone have a lovely day!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

theres a dyed dreads group with tips henna is the safest dye but for neon whacky colors unflavored koolaid can make ya a clown

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Welcome.

Any info on what makes someone a Pagan?

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Unflavored koolaid? I never thought of that. I usually use Manic Panic or Arctic Fox. They are 100% vegan, and they don't test on animals.

As for what makes me Pagan, its just my religious beliefs :) The great thing about being Pagan, is the worship is HUGE. You can practically do anything you want. If it's something you're interested in, I can refer you to a few Facebook groups that are a wealth of knowledge.

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Nah that's alright I was hoping you would just give me the gist.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Welcome Harley! I hope to see update pics of your hair during your journey. Also what kind of snakes do you breed? I used to have 2 amelanistic corns, my favorite of which was a snow. She was a biter but still my fave.♡ I'll have a snake again one of these days
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Basically, I worship Nature and everything she gives us :)

Thank you for the welcome! I breed ball pythons. Its currently in full hatching/laying season, so I am a super busy bee hehe. I wouldn't trade it for the world, however.

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I would love to see some snake pics if you would be willing to past some.😁😁
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Once I figure out how to navigate myself here haha. I have what I hope are world firsts in my incubator currently... Fingers and toes crossed that I hit the odds.

Here is one of my babies that I produced this year :) 

20180613_211720.jpg
20180613_211720.jpg  •  1.5MB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

I am going here on sat for several weeks  we worship nature too

this is how my dreads began as welll

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 8

Dislike 0