Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey y'all

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I haven't been outside the US since we moved here. I will travel to other countries one day, but probably not for some years yet.

I have to ask... how do you kind of go somewhere?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I need to hear more about that.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Well I've been to the Canary Islands which are technically a part of Spain but are actually pretty far away. They are off the coast of Morocco.

I guess it might be kind if like how Hawaii is a part of the US but really it is so far away that it kind of has its own culture that the mainland doesn't.

That's the thing with America though it's so big that anyehere seems so far away, especially if you're not near a coast. I only just went to Sweden this apst christmas and the flight was less than 2 hours, I don't think Italy was much longer but that was 8 years ago now. France I've been multiple times, twice on a ferry and once by train. The Canary Islands were about a 4 hour flight but that's nothing compared to the 9 hour flight to Florida.

If I was ever going to recommend a place to see though it would be Rome. That place is pretty fucking mind blowing.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
ā˜® soaring eagle ą„
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

ive traveled all over this country and never run out of wonders to discover

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Just wanted to add this pic to my post. I just found it going through my camera. It was taken the day of my 1 month update, and I feel you can see my dreadies much better. The curse of dark hair.. when starting it's so hard to get a pic in the right light so you can actually tell my hair is dreaded.šŸ˜‚
ā˜® soaring eagle ą„
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

amazing hair!

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

Nice!

I'll be doing pics for my 4 month update tomorrow or Monday. Looking forward to seeing them next to the 3 month ones.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
ā˜® soaring eagle ą„
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i need to do my 27 year update soon

--
ā˜® soaring eagle ą„
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

iĀ  need to do my 27 year update soon

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Thanks!

@femalepheromones I've been watching for that update! I thought around the 28th or so.

SE we need your updated pics too!
ā˜® soaring eagle ą„
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i know i know..this week i will

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus