Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tips on Neglect method

breanna.woiak
@breannawoiak
10 months ago
1 posts
I have just started using the neglect method on my hair. I have seen some awful turn outs but am hoping that mine will turn out okay! If there are any tips you guys have for me I would appreciate it! 
updated by @breannawoiak: 02/03/18 04:04:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 months ago
28,589 posts

what you might consider "awful turnouts' is when they all merge into 1 dread? just separate as needed to prevent that

they will be loopy and wild awhile though

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 months ago
28,589 posts

often its just 1 year but can be up to 3 though that's rarer

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 months ago
28,589 posts

yours seems to dread real fast

ive seen people dread very fast and some pretty slow

but going in expecting 2 years is a great expectation, shows commitment and patience.

but since u fought off dreads daily io don't think yo0u should expect it to be too long

me, i pay no attention to time at all i mean this year barely feels like 3 months..  nothing seems like a very long time anymore

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 months ago
28,589 posts

you have 3 kids/ i didn't think you'd be old enough to be married..your living a healthy happy lifestyle huh?

but yea my sis's ex (Japanese with waist length hair) if he didn't braid it b4 bed every single night in a French braid, he woke up with 6-8 huge dreads..and every single hair suckled into them too..not tight and mature ofcourse but his entire head dreaded overnight

another schoolteacher friend with fine thin scandanmavian hair  would have l;il ityty bitty dreadlings form every couple hours from the gentlest of breezes (she had to brush them out 5-10 times a day..often every 2-3 hours

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 months ago
28,589 posts

that's awesome much respect

but you look like your in your 20s!

how old are the kids?

whats your trade?

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 months ago
28,589 posts

ahh that's cool

awesome the kids are involved too

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 months ago
28,589 posts

well keep up the good work your raising them right a nd im sure they will appreciate it :)

--

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form