for you id get the bar not liquid

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Irie
@irie
7 years ago
41 posts

For sure go with http://www.dreadlockshampoo.com/
I was a little skeptical because it sounded too good to be true but its truly a one of a kind product.

Also like your shirt, I assume it says dont be a weenie? I want one :P

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

its not so much a product as someone who really cares about what she makes for your hair and cares about her customers which are more then customers.

quite a few of the shampoos were originally made for even just 1 persons needs (1 girl with severe allergies for  instance)

the sage sweetgrass ceder 1 was mine . all cleansing herbs used in sweat lodges smudges  etc (and lightest scent which is good in a tight glider cockpit) 

most of them have wonderful scents that stay smelling good between washes

nag champa 1 of my faves was a lil much while flying (for back seat instructor especially) 

i think i have used every 1 she makes (and a couple not yet on the site but you can request them) 

the ones not yet on the site remove lint and purify your dread enough that you can drink the water right out of it and it tastes pure filtered far better then tap water.

her stuffs made with love and she puts so much into developing each 1 just right (wax b gone and rot knot have saved countless dreads!!)

--
JT
@j-welsh
7 years ago
42 posts

what is the one that removes lint?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

called detox its charcoal based deep cleanse (might irritate eyes slightly more)

not yet on site just order any other bar or liquid request a substitution

the liquids in a small pump bottle thick..not like the others

i usually use bar 

these are made from rather expensive bamboo charcoal (im certain its organic) till she get it on the site shes taking a small loss on the substitutions (a couple bucks her ingredients are such high quality her profit margins are low)

taking lint out isn't a product claim or  design feature just something that I and the few others who have tried it noticed

i can go from lots of lint to none and i wasn't till i used it a few times that i noticed 

but then last wash i used lockin up (dragonsblood) liquid on head and charcoal bar on length (especially ends where lint was getting bad) and it works wonders

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form