Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Argggggggggggggggh mates

saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

If I ever catch an opportunity, I ll jump for sure into these Earth-Nature boats, with self loving, caring people. I just need to get a little more stronger. I had some mental issues couple of years ago and got hospitalized for 2 mouths, then a prolonged  period of really deep depressive state of mind. But I took some small steps and In the last year. I have adopted a vegan diet, witch made me feel more stable emotionally and energetically.  so right now I'm thinking in that direction and I'm sure something good will come up. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

you don't know how many people grab me in tears  at a gathering 

i remember 1 had a shotgun in his mouth 2 weeks befre a rainbow risked his life tackling him as he pulled the trigger  so both their heads were barely missed

that rainbow brought him to a gathering 2 weeks later and it really saved his life

1 of the founders during Vietnam was 1 of the top spies (they used chemical brainwashing to ensure compliance) he had so much blood on his hands he had to do something with them to atone 

most of the "earlies" came from the battlefeilds then were helping kids escape the draft so they wouldn't have to live through those horrors

so rainbow was founded on healing deep wounds ..on humanity.. on the earth..society ...individuals and collectives..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

gosh, it's been 4 mouths since I introduced myself here. Since then things with my hair locking are a little easier, I just fallowed your advice and got myself some  Biotin, and Boom! it s huge, and it feels stronger, Ill post some pictures as soon as I can find a camera. I don't use BS anymore, I found that soap nuts work really well with essential oils (tea tree, jojoba etc) and ACV rinse. But really, I want to stop  from finger combing my hair, I just can't help it because it helps me to get rid of the fallen hair, witch is noticeable once in a week. What should I? xD

updated by @saladboy: 08/13/17 01:33:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

yea stop the finger combing and i would stop the acv too

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
7 years ago
156 posts

Hi Mate! I am also from Europe and live in Germany. My GF is from Romania, too, she's from Lugos, close to Timisoara, but she is in Germany for more than 15 years. I have been to Romania with her a couple of times, and i really like your country!

Stay strong on the dread route!

Frank

saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

Hey, thank you for these kind words, I like Romania too, to bad is populated by people. :))

I just returned from the seaside, where the Danube River meets The Black Sea, have you been there? It's worth going I'd say, very nice beach indeed. And lots of wild animals and birds. 

Anyway, what should I use to rinse if not ACV? And how do people get rid of the hair loose in the early stages, I mean you don't just let them stay in there, don't you?

updated by @saladboy: 08/15/17 05:09:09AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

rinse with water

and yea just leave the hairs alone..heres a lil trivia, every cell in your body is replaced every 7 years, every hair on  your head is shed every 7 years as well..so your hair (undreaded) can only grow to the lenghth it grows in 7 years

dreaded however since none of those shed hairs are lost they remain in your dread your dreads can grow much longer

every hair in my dreads has been shed 4 times yet remain in the dread

--
saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

This is very interesting,  I'm standing right here and thinking how mental I was about all that loose hair. I'm already starting to feel more conformable in this long journey.  Thank you!!!

updated by @saladboy: 08/16/17 02:54:14AM
saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts
Hey folks. How are you? It's been almost one year and a half since I started this road. With lots of trial and error I found a washing routine that doesn't involve baking soda and acv. And couple of months ago I found my first little dread right behind my head. So these days the ugly faze is starting, wish my luck.
IMG_20171126_190839.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

whatever you changed is working

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus