Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Argggggggggggggggh mates

saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

Hello my name is Larry and I m a real  pirate. I asked to myself how can I be a pirate without dreadlocks so I decided to let those spiderish tentacles grow. It been 3/4 of an years since my hair started to grow ( yeah from 0) so I have a loooooooooooong way to go, I know. I like to read books, and play old school RPGs, even Moba like games. Sometimes I play the didegeridoo. 
Just wanted to say hello, and maybe drop a picture here just for you guys to validate my pirate appearance.

p.s. I live in Romania, xD
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

updated by @saladboy: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

arr me matey

you don't have too much farther to go..but yea a few months..biotin suppliments can help alot

think you will like these pirates

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

Oh, those poor people.  I remember Katrina, it was all over the news. In my country things like floods happen almost every year and in general things look grim, idk, some of us wanted to help the locals, but it was  so annoying, they were all the time drunk and sometimes they even stole the materials used to build new dams. Anyway ty for having me here.

About those supplements, I'll buy some. 

So, right now, I m thinking to get some wool material to put on my pillow when I go to bed. My hair type is soft, so maybe a little extra friction will help. I wash my hair with bs, and rinse with organic apple cider, and sometimes I use only lemon juice and jojoba oil.  So far my dermatitis is almost gone, and I fell good. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

i would stop that though bs acv lemon juice all will slowly but extremely severely weaken your hair

the best option is lil expensive to ship there ut its flat rate shipping so you can get i think 4 iquid or 6 bars  in a box  which should be a years supply almost at a time for the same shipping feee (though then to take best advantage you have to have enough cash on hand to get 4-6 products at once)

www.dreadlockshampoo.com

the liquid makes it dread way faster  the bars keep more mature dreads very healthy

after using bs/acv for a few years i could pinch a dreade and just pull ohh all the hairs i pinched ..it was so weak..i lost 8-10 inches off the ends of many many dreads (typically found 2 or 3 a week on the floor)  started using dreadlockshampoo and  it was nearly instant that they started becoming much stronger more healthy

(scalp too even more so then the bs which helps dermatitis by basicly eating away at the top layer of skin to expose healthier skin underneath) it exfoliates by ..basicly burning away the skin 

the 1 regret i have is ever suggesting that.. it did seem like something amazing for awhile till i saw the severe harm..and many who used it awhile had the same issues weak hair that came out in handfulls

--
saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

I actually stumbled upon a documentary, after seeing your video.. 

It s called deadheads, a full length documentary

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

oh hell no i am not a deadhead i kinda hate the dead and after jerry died it was the worse thing to happen to this

that's where  the katrina crew came from not a dead lot

deadheads don't help anyone they just follow a band leaving  trashed lots in their wake  always desperate to sell you something even if its fake 

when jerry died they started showing up more at rainbow (granted many  rainbows are deadheads too they are the onesthat stay behind and clean up after the rest)  but now they show up at rainbow sit by the side of the trail dangling a pipe from a string loudly complaining about not getting high all day  not getting up to lend a hand (funniest part is if they bothered to help out they'd just be handed whatever they could want withoit ever even having to ask let alone shout about it all day and night)

no offence to all deadheads meant just had alotta bad experiences  'on tour' and just the opposite at rainbow.. hell at dead shows saw a 14 year old girl prostituting herself for tickets and a guy in a wheelchair attacked and stabbed cause a drunk deadhead with a nitox balloon bumped into him and dropped his baloon

there are good people in deadland don't get me wrong

and cant say that everyone in rainbowlands a saint 

but the differences are drastic and extreme 

rainbows for instance have over 100 kitchens traveling the country full time feeding the hungry

we have a peace fleet  of sailing ships  we have an island  where we help homeless kids get off drugs ..katrina was just the start we have people still helping after sandy, and in Haiti and Nepal 

i spent 10 years turning a bad crack hood into the safest most loving place u ever seen in any city anywhere/

that's the diference deadheads follow a band

rainbows live from their hearts giving decades to helping others

they live to protect the earth spread love create peace and build a better way to live...

its really a self governing tribal nation withit borders or leaders  or economty that exists in every country  embraces every religion uses no money (for the most part) and just works by cooperation  sharihg caring  and giving

--
saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

hheeh, a typo, a funny one actually. 

Wow, you really have some stories to tell. There really is an extreme  part to everything.

I'll check that site out.  

saladboy
@saladboy
7 years ago
11 posts

Hmm.. I don't know. I like the idea of using a soap, but maybe I can make one for myself. Just give it a try, I often do my own toothpaste, so how hard can it be? Maybe I can find some good soap recipes here on the site?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

watch that we love you video then go to 1 in Romania (god that would be amazing!!) 

theres a pirate camp at ours

arrr (American rainbow rapid response) (aka rema rainbow emergency management assembly ..kinda a shot at fema the gov emergency folks with hundreds of millions who didn't do anything  till nearly a week after) got that  ship idea from a gathering a number of years back where the granola funk theater stage was a big amazing pirate ship (built from the forrest and returned to the forest after) 

the piarate camp streamed in  and tried boarding the stage and were fended  off //it was ilarious

the pirates and other kitchens and camps play a game  the idea is to put your  camps sign/banner/flag  in the most inaccessible place high in the treetops .. and keep your kitchen open 24/7 guarding your flag, if the pirates capture it you have to send 2 of your crew to work their kitchen  a day to get your flag back

but itsw supposed to only be kitchens that agree to  the capture the flag and sometimes they go rogue and nab anyones just to get ppl involved

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

soaps are an art form and also  you hae to hande caustic substances thzt canburn your skin  or blind you//you can do it but you have to know how to

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form