Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

me N my dyed And bleached dreads

Ashtonmorrison
@ashtonmorrison
7 years ago
2 posts

(At school so idont have many more photos)

Ive been Lurking this site for many many months, reading every forum(almost) and i only ran into it after i started my dreads in the summer before highschool, nothing really bad has happened except 4 things

1. Falling in the shower on a tube of toothpaste and getting it allover my back dreads.

2. crocheted and interlocked after a month but found this site and took out them and redid them tnr only

3. Constant judgement from being 1 of 2 white kids at my school with dreads (everyone said i copied him even though i wanted dreads since i was 12) he cut them off but before that i always said i was gonna dye them a certain color but he would always do it a week later and since he was older everyone thought i copied him

4. school security gaurd stops me all the time bc he thinks i sell weed.

so those are the only bad things that have happened, when i originally started i had abt 4 inch long hair i have fairly curly hair so it was fine, when i started i wanted to look like a video character named ulysses from fallout new vegas, but knowing my hair isnt the same that got vetoed, then when justinbieber got dreadsi made mine to imitate his, being shorter albeit. but after awhile i just kinda just let go of the imitating and let them do their thing, that stopped when i imitated my dreadsagain to XXXTENtACION, but now im completely done and letting them grow out brown, my normal color is a Dark richbrown.i know it isnt likely because no dreads are the same but my alltime favorite dreadsive ever seen on a person is jack roth on this forum, those are some beautiful ass dreads... 

The best thing ive gotten while having them is compliments from strangers, my dad refused to go with me anywhere until i was with him and we were walking at the mall and employees complimented my hair(similir to SRs story abt his dreads and mom) my mom had dreads in highschool so he said he understood the "rebel chique"

the only product i use is 365 Normal hair no scent whole foods shampoo, it works great, cleans my hair, not much else to say lol

cant wait to record my progress on the site!

C33_rUCUkAAhqlW.jpg
C33_rUCUkAAhqlW.jpg  •  79KB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

who or whats a XXXTENtACION?

just be you

but yea jack roth does have awesome dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ashtonmorrison
@ashtonmorrison
7 years ago
2 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

who or whatsa XXXTENtACION?

just be you

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

who or whatsa XXXTENtACION?

just be you

xxx is a rapper lol, i have completly stopped outside ifluence to my hair

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

that's good

i searched him, wiki is down it seems i couldn't access wikipedia and when tried to look at the photos made me approve an adult content thing but then yea i saw where u were influenced..blatantly

--
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
7 years ago
80 posts

In regards to #4 while I don't go to school I do fly a lot. And since I started dreads I have gotten pulled from the security line and had both my bag and my person searched. At first I thought it was my bag but this last time I was pulled even before my bag went through the X-ray machine for a "random check". Not so random when it's every time. Don't let it get to you.

Remember just be you and your dreads will reflect that. I learned years ago even before dreads that my hair is my hair and will never look like someone else's. And it shouldn't because it's mine not theirs.

That said my dread envy is for Castaway J's lovely dreads. I hope my hair turns out as awesome as his.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

the school security guard is being discriminatory and if it continues simply report them

even if it were a cop i would report them.

1 thing i found s they will try to get away with more then they should if you don't stand up to them. if you do however..yoiu put an end to it and  at the same time gain their respect.

heres an interesting coincidence

the more freely you  admit to  smoking weed to a cop the less likely they are to harass you over weed..in fact, they may even give you weed they confiscated off someone who tried to hide the fact they smoked.

as long as your respectful and friendly about it. and prepared to have a friendly conversation on why the laws unjust (almost all agree but still it is their job to enforce it, which most don't like to do) they are after the ones sneaking around  selling pounds and  carrying guns to protect the big money. not the  kid that  says nah sorry i'm out at the moment haven't smoked in days

or even ask "where do you as a cop see the good stuff i can only find  crap"

s long as you dpn't say 'i have an ounce in my pocket' admitting to smoking  is not grounds to search, and because your forthcoming and honest they are less likely to bother.

especially if you had a medical reason for it, whether the state has medical or not

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form