dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 months in and looking crazy!

TXmomDani
@txmomdani
8 years ago
39 posts

AlienEmotion:

My hair at 3 months. I only have 2 knots in the front and everything else are just sections, it takes a very long time for other hair to dread I don't know I'm just being patient...

Patience is a virtue. Dreadlocks seem to be teaching me some life lessons. 

TXmomDani
@txmomdani
8 years ago
39 posts

Soaring eagle, 

Thank you for being so patient with me and all of my questions. I am wondering if this is normal? A few pieces have looped back on themselves and around 6 inches shorter. 

20161106_071213.jpg
20161106_071213.jpg  •  691KB

20161106_071148.jpg
20161106_071148.jpg  •  677KB

20161106_071430.jpg
20161106_071430.jpg  •  829KB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

completely that's both the looping and shrinking that is the teen stage

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TXmomDani
@txmomdani
8 years ago
39 posts

Awesome. Thank you!

fundoo
@fundoo
8 years ago
41 posts

TXmomDani:

Soaring eagle, 

Thank you for being so patient with me and all of my questions. I am wondering if this is normal? A few pieces have looped back on themselves and around 6 inches shorter. 

awe awesome! The loopy stage is so fun! Looks good! :D

TXmomDani
@txmomdani
8 years ago
39 posts

I put some smaller beads in today. There is no rhyme or reason to what is going on with my hair. :) I wish I could fast forward this process. 

20161106_163233-1.jpg
20161106_163233-1.jpg  •  239KB

TXmomDani
@txmomdani
8 years ago
39 posts

Soaring Eagle,

Update on this shampoo...

This is making my hair tangle like crazy (which I guess is a good thing). I keep having to separate my dreads more than I have thus far. Also, I have a little dandruff now. I have some tea tree oil. I've heard this can help. What application do you recommend?

ceebenn
@ceebenn
8 years ago
36 posts

My hair is doing the same as yours... It will tangle a little on its own but I also can't help twisting the pieces a little. And in the back it feels like big clumps with no rhyme or reason that maybe I should pull apart. The top and front just won't do anything other than sit there. No clumps. Kind of frustrating and I can't believe my family isn't making more comments about my strange clumpy unkempt hair. :)

TXmomDani
@txmomdani
8 years ago
39 posts

ceebenn:

My hair is doing the same as yours... It will tangle a little on its own but I also can't help twisting the pieces a little. And in the back it feels like big clumps with no rhyme or reason that maybe I should pull apart. The top and front just won't do anything other than sit there. No clumps. Kind of frustrating and I can't believe my family isn't making more comments about my strange clumpy unkempt hair. :)

;) I'm glad that I am not alone in this. Time is our biggest helper.

TXmomDani
@txmomdani
8 years ago
39 posts

fundoo:
TXmomDani:

Soaring eagle, 

awe awesome! The loopy stage is so fun! Looks good! :D

Soaring Eagle, 

Hello! I hope all is well. I have a new question.

Would criss crossing some of my dreads in hemp hinder the locking process? Thank you

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form