Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just starting with questions!

Melosfear
@melosfear
8 years ago
7 posts

Haha thank you! And the product build up MAY have attributed to the flakes very slightly, but it was definitely dandruff that was the major issue!

3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
8 years ago
60 posts

Glad to hear they're making progress! Excited to see how they evolve

--
Livin' wild and free in NC

Follow my dreadlock journey on instagram: @3_little_birds2316
Melosfear
@melosfear
8 years ago
7 posts

So when you guys talk about 'shrinkage' are you usually referring to length wise or dread thickness wise or both? I'm only curious because I've noticed quite a few (more then half probably) have become really tight and shrunk thickness wise, which I'm assuming isn't a bad thing at all, but should I also expect them to lose length? My hair is very thick and I've gained length since I started the process, so just wondering! 

AZDreads
@azdreads
8 years ago
5 posts

Hey your dreads look amazing for how old they are! And from what I know about 'shrinkage' is you are pretty much right. They tighten up and 'loc' so you lose length but you get it all back after they mature after a year or 2. Also glad to see you stopped the salt spray everyday. I did the same thing and my scalp turned bright red! it was awful. Good luck with your Journey.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

Melosfear:

So when you guys talk about 'shrinkage' are you usually referring to length wise or dread thickness wise or both? I'm only curious because I've noticed quite a few (more then half probably) have become really tight and shrunk thickness wise, which I'm assuming isn't a bad thing at all, but should I also expect them to lose length? My hair is very thick and I've gained length since I started the process, so just wondering! 

they actually thicken, getting fatter, but shink in length often drasticly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form