Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

was it the liquid or bar you were using? for me the bars, i don't have to separate often at all. i use the liquid only once and i have to separate every dread and i get a dozen new baby dreads overnight practically

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
AmandaPi
@amandapi
8 years ago
13 posts

I got the liquid 

acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

I also find bucks co to leave my hair silky smooth but i do have some sectioning/knotting going on, My wife has formed dreads and it knots her roots like crazy :S. Do u find dollylocks any better i did a quick search and this is my conclusion..  bucks co has 2 oils plus essential oil.. Dolly locks has 4 oils plus essential oil..

Bucks Co. - Ingredients: distilled water, decyl glucoside (natural corn oil & natural plant sugar), lauryl glucoside ( natural coconut oil & natural plant sugar), beer, calendula, rosemary & green tea infusion, organic Australian Tea Tree, sea salt.

Dolly locks. - Ingredients: Distilled Spring Water, Saponified Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil, Castor Bean Oil*, Almond Oil*, Tea Tree Essential Oil*, Spearmint Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract - *ORGANIC 

AmandaPi
@amandapi
8 years ago
13 posts

My hair sectioned on its own the 2nd day, always did. Got dollylocks and it didn't seem to make any difference but it has been locking in the back of my head and around my ears. I figured that was normal progression for my hair but now after trying the bucks soap and that unknotting the hair around my ears, maybe dollylocks was helping it lock and I just wouldn't know the difference. I'm gonna keep woth dollylocks for now and give updates. I attached what the chunks in the back of my head arw turning into. That hair was always straight which is weird. The rest of my head is real wavey and not knotting, just hanging together. So these photos are about a month and a week in, just shampoo and separating. 

20160428_033532.jpg
20160428_033532.jpg  •  653KB

20160428_030511.jpg
20160428_030511.jpg  •  1.3MB

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form