Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

opinions on blunted tips?

Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I like having a few of them, lke having a mini stress ball, lol my little nephew runs up to me and says "SQUiSHY!" and squeezes my blunt ones,but I only have one tip i blunted the rest happened by their own,
updated by @iain: 07/27/15 06:17:52PM
Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts
I got on today intending to ask the same question you did. Awesome. :) I'm trying to decide whether or not I should blunt my tips but I thiink for now I'll leave them whispy. It reminds me of my old hair :) haha
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
to soaring eagle: thanksand to mary vee: yup your hair looks great as it is
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Whispy is sexy! Mary Vee said:
I got on today intending to ask the same question you did. Awesome. :) I'm trying to decide whether or not I should blunt my tips but I thiink for now I'll leave them whispy. It reminds me of my old hair :) haha
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
i prefer natrualy blunted i have blunted one dread to test dident like it after awhile so i unblunted it xD now its whispy lol
Nathaniel
@nathaniel
14 years ago
14 posts
My friend has been using wax on the tips, setting fire to them, then blowing it out... I think he must be mad to be honest, that would be worse than crotcheted for water retention.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
omg serius? give your friend tis website..wow im stunned tats just...wow Nathaniel said:
My friend has been using wax on the tips, setting fire to them, then blowing it out... I think he must be mad to be honest, that would be worse than crotcheted for water retention.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nathaniel
@nathaniel
14 years ago
14 posts
I'm really surprised he did it to be honest, he has had his dreads for maybe 7 years now. I guess he just read something on the internet and thought it was a good idea... but surely when he goes to wash his hair, and water in the actual dread itself won't be able to drain out, leading to mold issues :S.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id love to klnow where he read it so we can add that site to te list of worse sitesbut definately get im to join us here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❀.Zombeth.☮)O(
@zombetho
12 years ago
42 posts
I have a couple of mine that blunted naturally.Lol Or at least they feel like they are. xD

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form