Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

opinions on blunted tips?

IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
let's hear 'em. which do you prefer? what about the water retention.

experiences with them? please share.

updated by @illumiknotty: 02/14/15 09:05:52AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if they blunt naturally i think theyre ok but ..forced blunting looks fakeplus they cause dreads rto dry much sloweri think they are very overrated and think natural tips look way cooler wether whispy odd twisty funky i love how most of mine have unique tipsi have a few that blunted or formed balls on thhe ends and tey take way way longer to dry tke ends stay soggy long after te wispy ends are totaly dry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
whoa i didnt know they could blunt naturally! interesting
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha ofcouyrse tey can..where do u tink te idea came from?but ofcourse african hair is easier to blunt naturaly due to tigt curlsbut any can if it decides to, altoug blunting might not be nice neat blunting but rather ballinmg or oddly sapped..it all depends..outta like 80 only maybe 4 bluntedbut a freinds almost all ers did only 2 ave funky fun ends IllumiKnotty said:
whoa i didnt know they could blunt naturally! interesting

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
no i thought that had to be "crocheted" or sewed or somethingcool to know though (im not going to crochet)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
african dreads blunt cause of te tigt curlswhite ppls dreads dont blunt easily some do some dont..many force em to look more loike african dreads IllumiKnotty said:
no i thought that had to be "crocheted" or sewed or something

cool to know though (im not going to crochet)

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
idk but to me dreads that are looser and half whispy are sexier than tight ass blunted dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ohhh hell yea i agreeeee IllumiKnotty said:
idk but to me dreads that are looser and half whispy are sexier than tight ass blunted dreads

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
but i might blunt up a tip just to see for myselfespecially with me, i have much shorter hairblunted tips might look better on me since i have ear length hairis it possible to unblunt a tip once they get longer?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sure severalk freinds blunted teyres ten decided tey hated em and unblunted em just condition alot and comb outbut you look sexy like ya are!!! id leave em IllumiKnotty said:
but i might blunt up a tip just to see for myself

especially with me, i have much shorter hair

blunted tips might look better on me since i have ear length hair

is it possible to unblunt a tip once they get longer?

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form