Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello!! New guy here!

Frank84
@frank84
9 years ago
11 posts

Hey everyone!  As of today, I am only 6 days into my dread journey!  I know I'll have a lot of questions in the future, so I've decided to join this online community after lurking on here for a few months looking at different conversations.  I have 73 new dreads, a few of the very short ones near the base of my neck, the "baby hairs" are creating a lot of loose hairs, but all the others seem to be doing well thus far, but they are getting quite frizzy already!

2.jpg
2.jpg  •  128KB

updated by @frank84: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

twist and rip?  the shampoo your usings too conditioning

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Frank84
@frank84
9 years ago
11 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
twist and rip?  the shampoo your usings too conditioning  

A combination of twist and rip and backcombing.  Mostly backcombing though.  Thanks for the heads up, would you recommend Whole Foods 360 shampoo?  I have that as well.  Or any other specific brand?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

no  nothing from a store   www.dreadlockshampoo.com  liquid till mature then bar

--
Frank84
@frank84
9 years ago
11 posts

Thanks for the tip.  Just ordered some.  

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

you'll love em  wuch ones did u order

--
Frank84
@frank84
9 years ago
11 posts

I ordered the "Lockin Up Liquid Dreadlocks Shampoo Nag Champa."  I just ordered one bottle for now to see if I like it.  I appreciate the tip, I felt like the black soup was a bit conditioning and have been looking for alternatives.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

oh i love the nag champa!

--
Frank84
@frank84
9 years ago
11 posts

Soaring Eagle: would you suggest diluting this specific shampoo as you suggest with Dr Bronner's?  Or is it good to go right out of the bottle?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

br5onners isnt a shampoo its an all purpose super concentrated soap mjeant to be diluted for diferent uses

this is a shamooo made to he used as is

--
 / 2

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form