Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Reintroduction, since I haven't been around in long while.

GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
10 years ago
393 posts

Basic Stats:
Name: Rayne-William
Age: Unknown....I literally don't know nor do I care to know. Birthdays have never really meant anything to me or even a big deal.
Height: 5'6" (1.71m)
Weight: about 140lb (63.5kg)
Eating lifestyle: Vegan (it has been a few years now)

Primary Exercise: Gymnastics Body weight conditioning and Yoga
My profile on this site has a lot information on me in it. Feel free to ask me any question you may have. Feel free to send a friend request on facebook if you wish to do so and please, send me a message to let me know that you are from this website.

I have been with this site since, January 2010 and I have been on my own dreadlock journey since my last buzz cut in the summer of 2006. My dreadlocks didn't offically start forming until 2010 after a lot of the baby dreadlocks I had formed with twist rip unraveled and nature took over. These days I have at least 100 dreadlocks and most of them are thinner than a quarter of inch(6mm)

Other than the pictures I have already put in my profile I don't have very many pictures of my dreadlocks.

I typically log on every now and then to see what all has changed, if anything. SoaringEagle usually has most of the questions answered sufficiently.

updated by @goldeneagle: 01/13/15 10:06:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome back brother

until a few days ago i thought i was a year older then i am but my bdays coming up b4 i used fb tho i missed mine by weeks typicaly cause i just forgot about it and never paid attention to dates

now tho fb gives me 10000 reminders...wich is kinda weird

but hey in a few weeks everything heres gonna change going through a huge upgrade process right now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
10 years ago
833 posts

Glad to have you back GoldenEagle :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form