Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Long Time no See

Supa Dread
@supa-dread
10 years ago
100 posts

Wassup everyone! Long time no see. I joined this site back in 2011 when my first daughter was born.My wife and I ended up moving and work got busy and i havent been on here for a long time. Since then we've had another daughter, and my locks have reached full maturity. I credit Soaring Eagle and lot of experienced dreadies here with helping me reach that goal, trust me, all yall newbies are in good hands. To all those whom i had a friendship with im sorry, i know i fell off, but life got crazy, i hope all of yall are doing well. I have also become a Rastafarian...it was a long time coming, but my locks attracted just the kind of people in my life, and to me is was Jah calling out to me (my hair i mean). So i feel as though i have come full circle. From a clueless newbie looking for answers, to an experienced dread that has found not only locks answers but spiritual ones too, thanks to SE, this community, and the experiences i've has since i've become a Rasta...Hit me up if you wanna catch up. If you're newbie and got any questions feel free to ask. Jah bless you all, praise be to His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I.

Much love,

Mario

updated by @supa-dread: 01/13/15 10:06:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

great to see you back brother and good to see your absence briought such possitive results

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
quartzacoatl_
@quartzacoatl
10 years ago
8 posts

welcome back. i agree, I find that locks are antennae and when u tune into the right frequency u attract and synchronize with good company

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form