Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

introduction yourself

quartzacoatl_
@quartzacoatl
10 years ago
8 posts

i have been growing locks along the freeform path for ~ a year and a half.

locks are antennae for energy more than unlocked hair.

why is this?

We decide directly or indirectly to align with the natural flow of things, thus sending a message to the environment that the locks atop the brain are in a high sensitivity vibratory state and moresusceptible to suggestion.

What I find helpful for nourishing my locks thus far: i consider themanalogousto a plant. have the five elements in mind. Lock must be cultivated like a plant with genuine love and care.

-->aether; think wholesome thoughts, and the locks respond in kind. A spiritual discipline is helpful.

-->water: water from the shower spout, or, even better, a fresh spring or the rain!

-->fire: sunlight, and burnt sage smoke occasionally

-->earth: all manner of herbal tearinses

-->air: simply allow locks to billow in the wind like silly string.

thank you,

Peace as always :-)

updated by @quartzacoatl: 01/13/15 10:06:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

are yiu the quatzuiquatal i knew from rainboew gatherings that used to be paul or somethijng from philly till you moved to the jungles of belize and became the drummer of the apocolypse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
quartzacoatl_
@quartzacoatl
10 years ago
8 posts

i'm the qwartzacoatl that listens to goa trance, drinks kava kava, and plays sitar tunes on guitar

the jungles of Belize do sound promising though!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

ah ok just wondered if u might be the same dude but he sure didnt seem like the type to deal with technology or own shoes

i know a few dreads in belize 1 with over 50 year old dreads..very very long

but i also know some that when they say 'i cant afford a pot to piss in" its literal as they use chamberpots still and some cant even affors a pot to piss in

--
quartzacoatl_
@quartzacoatl
10 years ago
8 posts

i've assimilated technology into my immediate life. It's a necessary semi-encumbrance, but it sure is a neck pain and yields to eyestrain.

I would like to visit rainbow sometime in the future, but i'm 19 so I've got my entire life ahead of me

oh yah i sure do plan on growing my locks for a looong time, like 50+ years like you said. But by then perhaps the world as we know it will be so unrecognizable that all the pots will be in high demand and our potless brethren will have the upper hand xD

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

haha so true

but hey ive been doing rainboiw since i was 19 so nows perfect time to start

--
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Man.. You are too cool! :P lol. I love this post.

P.S. Kava Kava is the bomb lol.

quartzacoatl_
@quartzacoatl
10 years ago
8 posts

Haha ty dude :-)

If you like kava kava try Yerba mate. It has as much caffeine as a cuppa joe!

NaturalDreads01 said:

Man.. You are too cool! :P lol. I love this post.

P.S. Kava Kava is the bomb lol.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form