Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo

Lauren Maxwell
@lauren-maxwell
10 years ago
19 posts

Ok so I just received my dreadlocks bar shampoo (Tea tree and rosemary). I just read from Raging Roots Dreadlocks site. Which said all of the shampoos from (dreadlockshampoo.com)because it leaves a residue. Is it true?

I'm going freeform and need all the help I can get. Also should I be using a condition if so how often? Which ones work the best.

Lauren

updated by @lauren-maxwell: 01/13/15 10:05:36PM
Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts

It doesn't leave residue it's fine, i've been using it for months. It also makes your hair super knotty so will help a bunch. Don't use any conditioner it will only make you go backwards.

Peace and love.

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts
I agree for the most part.. Although I do have to say, with African hair, some slight conditioning here and there can be helpful.. I think I have heard good things about using jojoba oil on occasion.. But not really sure on the ratios and everything.. For the most part, you shouldn't really have to condition, but if you feel things are getting too dry, you may want to look into it a bit more. I'm thinking SE will be more help on this considering I think he knows a little bit more on different hair types than I do.. Anyways, wishing you much love, peace, health and wealth! :D
Lauren Maxwell
@lauren-maxwell
10 years ago
19 posts

Thanks for your much needed input, I appreciate it. Peace.

Lauryn Dowding said:

It doesn't leave residue it's fine, i've been using it for months. It also makes your hair super knotty so will help a bunch. Don't use any conditioner it will only make you go backwards.

Peace and love.

Lauren Maxwell
@lauren-maxwell
10 years ago
19 posts

Thank you. I needed to hear others opinions. Peace.

NaturalDreads01 said:

I agree for the most part.. Although I do have to say, with African hair, some slight conditioning here and there can be helpful.. I think I have heard good things about using jojoba oil on occasion.. But not really sure on the ratios and everything.. For the most part, you shouldn't really have to condition, but if you feel things are getting too dry, you may want to look into it a bit more. I'm thinking SE will be more help on this considering I think he knows a little bit more on different hair types than I do.. Anyways, wishing you much love, peace, health and wealth! :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form