Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Challenge and I love it

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

that's great Diane! :D By the way, there is a difference between coconut water and coconut milk.. What I was talking about specifically in this discussion, was coconut water.

updated by @naturaldreads01: 07/23/15 06:09:45PM
Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

DIANE, YOU ROCK

Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts
Thanks guys!Unfortunately I have no idea where to find coconut water.
Sarah18
@cb
10 years ago
7 posts

Really enjoyed reading this! I just started my neglecting about 5 days ago but damn if I'm not all full of knots in the back already.

I'm in the same position a couple of you are-loving my fatty foods and having a really hard time focusing on bettering myself. For the last year or so I've been going off and on vegan but over the next month of so I'm going to do really hit it hard and go plant based. I need to lose about 100 pounds and want my 10 year old daughter to learn to treat her body well.

And the best coconut water I've ever had, if you can't get it straight from the coconut, is Harmless Harvest. Oh my god I love that stuff so much. I can only afford one or two small bottles of it a month because it's so expensive but it's totally worth it.

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Yeah.. it isn't the cheapest stuff.. Depends on the stores you have around you. I have this mostly organic store next to me that sells liter sized bottles of coconut water for a pretty reasonable price.

Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts
Man I really wish we had organic stores... I just thought of something, duh! Maybe The farm market has some coconut water! That's the most organic store we have around here.
Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts
Sarah not to sound strange, but would you like to share timelines? I love seeing the different kinds of changes Natural and Twist and Rip dreads go through! So I've thought about going halfies on tnr and natural.
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Yeah, I've seen multiple people go half and half Diane.. It isn't too bad of an idea.. :D.. You may be able to find coconut water even at your local supermarket.. You probably won't find it in the bigger bottles unless it is an extensive store.. But you may find them in the smaller bottles.. Even more expensive that way though... You may be able to find it in the bigger bottles at the farm market though.. I'm not sure lol. Wishing you all much love, peace, health and wealth! :D And I hope you all the best in your dreadlocking journeys as well as your journeys of bettering your diets :D You guys really add to my inspiration! :D thanks :D

Sarah18
@cb
10 years ago
7 posts

lol That's not strange. I have the first 4 days in blog posts. Here's a link to them

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/profiles/blog/list?user=0q8ufp75fm8g9

Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts
Thanks ND, and you've inspired me to broaden my horizons as far as going vegan!Alright! Too cool Sarah, thanks!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form