Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just wondering

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

What is the smell like? Is it just a musky smell, or more of a wet-dog smell? If it's only a mild musk, it can most likely be fixed with certain oils. If it's more of a wet dog smell, it could possibly be mold/mildew. That is also fixable, but more involved. It also depends on if it smells when it's dry vs. wet

updated by @baba-fats: 07/22/15 05:59:03AM
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

If I had an oily scalp, I would put my finger on the scalp and sniff the finger, ta-da, smelled the scalp!
soaring eagle said:

how do you smell your own scalp?

i know some people are contortionists and extremely flexible and can sniff thier own butts but how do you manage to sniff the top of yoir own head

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

actually your just smelling your finger wich probably was just scratching your butt..or who knows what fingers get into all sorts of stinky things and places

Tim said:

If I had an oily scalp, I would put my finger on the scalp and sniff the finger, ta-da, smelled the scalp!
soaring eagle said:

i know some people are contortionists and extremely flexible and can sniff thier own butts but how do you manage to sniff the top of yoir own head

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I've got nuthin to say ta that! :) (I don't agree, by the way)

soaring eagle said:

actually your just smelling your finger wich probably was just scratching your butt..or who knows what fingers get into all sorts of stinky things and places

Tim said:

soaring eagle said:

Jay TRAIN INSANE!
@jay-train-insane
11 years ago
3 posts
Ask someone else to smell it
Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
10 years ago
64 posts
Hahaha oh snap. No yeah I'll usually wash my hands and do the finger thing he talked about. But no it's more of a musky type of smell. And its not that bad. I have oils, but i haven't used them because I thought it might prevent my hair from locking

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form