Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

can we over come our subjectivity how ever our ithopy

zoubairi hassan
@zoubairi-hassan
15 years ago
3 posts
we are pretending forwarding through an evoluated world that s why we are supporting slogan s equality and justce but don t we forget that man is a slave to animals s hormones so if there is a suggestion or a suppositio r a probability to over come or to cast away this subjectivity please give s one of those possbilitieszebra marley morocco
updated by @zoubairi-hassan: 01/13/15 08:25:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we are not slaves to animals hormones, we are animaslsanimals with massive egos that tell us we are better then animals or should dominate themif we accepted our animal nature (and our natural herbivore nature as well) wed live togrther more peacefully as a tribe. the only competetiveness being over matingthe ego of humans has always dribven them to coquer nature not harmnize with it we arent somple satisfied with discovering satams but got to blow them apart too..the very building blocks of all existence we want to tear apart to see how they work and see how much destruction they can causei maybe went off topic cause i wasnt sure what the topic was..hehe no offence

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Well said SE, I love my animal nature and animal hormones. :)
zoubairi hassan
@zoubairi-hassan
15 years ago
3 posts
this is tha dangerous paradox to which our crazy scientist have ever foung a solution cause solution threat them economical interests see psychologucal and sexuel;a rabbit that refuse to cruddle others strange baby, can do it if we inject her prolactine hormone why not for human womanzebra marley morocco
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I think he's talking about we as humans using unnatural methods to change and twist our natural state of being from something as simple as a hormone injection to our overall social and political structure. And he's saying that we have yet to find a better way to be than our natural state.Zoubairi, I'm guessing english isn't your first language. I'm not trying to be insulting, just wondering. It makes it hard to understand what you are saying when you talk about complex ideals.
zoubairi hassan
@zoubairi-hassan
15 years ago
3 posts
about english im just tiredim not aiming a direct chimical hormone but a psychical a kind of therapy that can exite hormone of a woman inorder to accept strager baby in my view this is the inner solution on which scientifics study must concentrate its efforts but as a rebel this concentration doesn t work the interests of the power cause most philosophy s conception suggest contradiction suppostion a coherent naturezebra marley
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form