Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A disscusion to talk about H.I.M

Marco
@marco
14 years ago
1 posts
Greetings brother now to understand haile selassie I you must know that he himself said that he is only a man and was a orthodox Christian did you know that ? And he gave praise to yeshua or Jesus and that this is what he taught if anything H.I.M lead me to believe in yeshua at first I was like you I thought he was the second coming of Christ but when I did my homework my eyes were opened there is a mansion of rastafari called the fulfilled house of rastafari that believe the only way to Zion is through yeshua
updated by @marco: 07/24/15 03:43:56PM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Come on lets take it back to the 12 tribes of Israel
Cameron Zion
@cameron-zion
13 years ago
45 posts

King Solomon's seed was also spread across the faith of his Earth due to is love for women. Although his lust for women did trick him into betraying the Lord (So was Adam) This is how the Law of the Lord was spread to those who were not given the Law by Jah himself (Moses 12 Commandments)(12 Tribes). Queen Sheba herself did not know the Law of the Lord herself and went to King Solomon for wisdom and it was their son David who brought our Lady Zion (Ark of the Covenant) to Ethiopia. Africa is birthplace of man-kind and all known religions. I've quoted His Majesty before saying this but it belongs here as well. "No man can question the faith of another, for no human being can judge the ways of God" Jah is I's protector and creator and nothing there is nothing that takes place on this Earth that is not of his will. Our Father can intervene at any time, often itsunnecessary. .

Cameron Zion
@cameron-zion
13 years ago
45 posts

It is written in scripture that when Christ returns to Earth under a different name he will deny all claims of his divinity. Just the same as you can never believe a prophet who claims that they are so. Any messenger of God will continue to give all credit and acclaim to the rightful owner. The spirit of Christ embodied Haile Selassie I, Jah Rastafari just as he did Yeshua. What is more important the vehicle or the passenger? (Bless Up Rebel) His Imperial Majesty is. What is never was. May you find yourself and may Jah give you overstanding so that you may find peace and serenity. Haile Selassie I has already saved those know him as the one and true savior. I an I feel no pain. Jah Bless your journey and may it never end.

Cameron Zion
@cameron-zion
13 years ago
45 posts

Last that I read H.I.M is being considered by the E.O.T.C

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form